How does ICT change peoples’ lives? What are the best ways to measure such changes? Looking forward, how should investments be made?
How can large-scale data be used to develop a deeper understanding of current processes of social and economic development?
How can online education, like MOOCs, best help young adults across the developing world grow successful careers?
What are the relevant skills, concepts, and attitudes for people using mobile devices, not PCs, to access the internet & information?
How can data be collected, managed, analyzed, and visualized to tackle challenges and enable social change and democracy?
- Supporting data-driven decision making in Myanmar through Advanced Tableau training
- World Telecommunication and Information Society Day
- TASCHA at Global Election Technology Summit
- What do we mean by ‘Civic Engagement’?
- Girls in ICT Day 2017: Education as a foundation for opportunity
- TASCHA faculty presenting at iAffliates Day 2017
- Brown bag lunch event with a Director of AfLIA
- TASCHA is hiring a graduate research assistant
- National Library Week: How libraries transform
- World Health Day 2017: How data is benefiting global health